The current wishlist, thanks to bloggers | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

The current wishlist, thanks to bloggers



Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk lipstick Lily at Pint Sized Beauty | I could not call myself a beauty blogger if I did not want this. I know its the current cliche, but I really do want it. Plus Lily's photography of this doesn't help, she could photo a felt tip pen and it would make me want to use it as eyeliner. How am I ever going to resist a dark pink lipstick in a rose gold case that can make my lips feel fuller? I don't care, I will be a cliche.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Ultimate Glow Kit Emily at British Beauty Addict | Probably another 'oh you're so a blogger' item, but I can never resist a highlight palette, especially one that offers limited edition gold toned highlighters. You would have determination of steel to not want this. Emily's swatches have sold me as all six look like something I could include in my everyday makeup routine. I just need to get a bonus at work first before I spend the £44.

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner Beckie at The Pale Tails | I could justify a black eyeliner as a essential yes? I know my eyelids would agree as they like the company daily of a black line drawn on them. Beckie looks incredible in the look she has created, but this has decided for me that this liner would be perfect for my daily black drawing. Every black felt tip eyeliner I use seems to disappear off by the afternoon, so I think I am at the time in my life where I need to spend more than £10 on one and opt for this £16 one. I will just keep telling myself it is a essential....

What is on your wish list at the moment?




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: