My Valentines Love List | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

My Valentines Love List


Charlotte Tilbury Eye Pencil in Bronzed Garnet, L'Oreal True Match Foundation in Linen, NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil in Iced Coffee,


Charlotte Tilbury Eye Pencil in Bronzed Garnet, L'Oreal True Match Foundation in Linen, NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil in Iced Coffee,

Charlotte Tilbury Eye Pencil in Bronzed Garnet, L'Oreal True Match Foundation in Linen, NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil in Iced Coffee,



Charlotte Tilbury Eye Pencil in Bronzed Garnet, L'Oreal True Match Foundation in Linen, NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil in Iced Coffee,


Being Valentines Day next week (in case you have managed to this that one) I thought I would compile my list of things I'll loving on the most romantic day of the year - note no chocolate or alcohol are mentioned.

NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil in Iced Coffee -Being a caffeine addict I picked this up purely based on the name, and then realised I acutallu love the brown/netural shade of this. I have just been nosing in MAC and lusting after their new Retro Matte range when this NYX option caught my eye. This isn't matte but the shade is what attracted me, it is like a nude, just more exciting.

Charlotte Tilbury Eye Pencil in Bronzed Garnet - Are you really even a beauty blogger if you don't include something Charlotte Tibury in a 'love' list? Nope. And this does not disappoint with its creamy bronze meets plum shade designed for green eyes. No eyeshadow has ever beat this one, and I would say this is perfection in stick form. There is not a bad word to say on this - and something that is infused with 'Synthetic Sapphire' is hardly going to disappoint is it?

L'Oreal True Match Foundation in Rose Vanilla - I have surprised with the addition of this L'Oreal foundation to my list, being a foundation snob. Yet this foundation really does match your skin tone (who would of thought it does what it says...) and leave my skin looking like I am barely wearing makeup and just have a natural glow to me. Luckily this even stays put all day so I am yet to give the game away at work that I did not wake up with luminous skin.


What are you in love with this Valentines Day?



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: