The only two Maybelline mascaras you should pick up | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

The only two Maybelline mascaras you should pick up



Maybelline, Maybelline Colossal Go Extreme Mascara, Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara,
Maybelline, Maybelline Colossal Go Extreme Mascara, Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara,
Maybelline for me is one of the 'worse' makeup stands, as there is just so much choice when faced with buying on of their mascaras. Often I panic and just pick up the one they are promoting which i more than likely their newest, and not always their best. So the two you should have etched in your mind in case of a similar mascara panic? (Or you might be calm, cool and collected in such moments) The Maybelline Colossal Go Extreme Mascara and Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara.

The Maybelline Colossal Go Extreme Mascara put me off at first as I don't really do yellow, and yes I am that shallow, but it was too bright for my dressing table. I don't even really know why I then changed my mind, but I am now this mascaras numero uno fan.

Maybelline, Maybelline Colossal Go Extreme Mascara, Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara,
Maybelline, Maybelline Colossal Go Extreme Mascara, Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara,
Tiny yellow moan aside, the bristles do comb through my lashes, essential for my continual mascara overload. I can also layer a few coats without clumps, luckily. What I do like about the Go Extreme is that it gives a good amount of volume to the base of my eyelashes, hello eyeliner illusion. Anything taking an extra step out of my morning makeup routine is fine by me.

In a much nicer colour tube is the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara, and worn out one at that. And WHY did I not buy this sooner? So anyone who did tell me to buy this, I apologise for ignoring you. Instantly remind me of the L’Oreal’s Voluminous Butterfly Mascara, as wand-wise this rubber offering defies normal rubberness failures of lack of volume and definition, to give me some good lashes.

The brush head itself is also slightly curved, like L'Oreal Butterfly, which is the perfect tool for even coated and lengthened lashes. Rarely for a high street mascara the formula is spot on; not too wet nor dry, there is probably a technical way to describe that one, I know I know, but it does the job. Not that it is ever recommended to get in such a faff over mascara, but next time you do at the Maybelline stand you know what to opt for; don't be as shallow as me and just ignore the yellow.

Have you tried either of these mascaras?





Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: