Bourjois Paris Liner Feutre Eyeliner | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

Bourjois Paris Liner Feutre Eyeliner


Bourjois Paris Liner Feutre Eyeliner ReviewBourjois Paris Liner Feutre Felt Tip Eyeliner
Bourjois Paris Liner Feutre Purple Eyeliner
Bourjois Paris Liner Feutre Review
This is the second part of my Bourjois haul, and this was the item I originally wanted to buy, before I lost all my self control and caved in to the 3 for 2 offer. The Bourjois Paris Liner Feutre is something I have been lusting after for a while as I have been struggling to find a dark purple felt tip eyeliner. Most being a bright purple, which just reminds me of my teen years, and something that I am in no rush to revisit.

The nib of this liner is very much like an actual felt tip pen. Show this to any man and I bet they would think this fell out a felt tip pen set. But I do like this type of nib as I swear it makes it easier to apply. Plus the nib is long and defined, making eye corners easier to get to, and the color comes off fairly easily. It's also quite easy to make a thin line, or a thicker line without hurting, yes, I am looking at you No7 Stay Precise Liner. Helpful if you have completely messed up your line and the only option is to make it thicker.

Like I mentioned, the reason I was drawn to the Liner Feutre was the purple colour, which dried nicely and not 'gappy'. Although, it is slightly darker than I imagined, I know, I know I said I wanted a darker purple, but I'm not sure if it is too close to black? Either way, it still doesn't beat my favourite Eyeko Skinny Mini Eyeliner, but it is pretty close. If only if I could decide if I like the colour...

Have you tried the Bourjois Paris Liner Feutre?



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: